If you have a child who will begin Kindergarten next fall…
Lincoln Public Schools is using an online student registration system for kindergarten enrollment. This online tool is now OPEN. Click here to start Kindergarten Online Student Registration .
Once on the LPS web page, you will see this button to begin.
- A family brand new to LPS should go to LPS website, click on the “Enroll your student for school” button and follow the appropriate links.
- An existing LPS parent/guardian wanting to enroll a new child can log into their ParentVUE account and click the Online Registration button in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Please call us if you have any questions at 402-436-1185. Ask for Katie.
Here are some helpful facts:
- Children with birth dates of 10/16/2016 – 7/31/2017 are eligible to begin kindergarten next fall (2022-2023).
- Notification letters for students who completed an Application for Special Attendance Permit (to attend a school different from their home school) will be mailed out by Student Services by the end of February.
- A registration booklet will not be mailed to families. Click here for online forms such as Physical Exam, Vision Evaluation etc.
Kindergarten families who need to hand in paperwork, or those needing assistance with online registration can stop by the Wysong office between 7:30 am and 4:00 p.m. or call 402-436-1185.
Kindergarten Orientation for parents will be Tuesday, July 26th at 10:15-11:00. Kindergarten Students are invited to attend a two-hour “Jump Start” that same day from 9:00-11:00 a.m. with their teacher. Parents will receive information from their child’s teacher later in July.
Kindergarten tested dates are students with birth dates between 8/1/2017 – 10/15/2017. Testing applications can be found on the district website by clicking here. Follow the instructions listed in section “Kindergarten Assessment Testing”.
District Information on kindergarten can be found here.
First day of school is Monday, August 15, 2022.
This is a quick check list of items that Wysong needs before your student starts kindergarten this fall. All documents can be faxed to 402-458-3271, emailed to email@example.com (Katie Kriegler – Registrar) or brought into the Wysong School Office between 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
|Kindergarten Item Check List|
|Census Sheet or Online Registration|
|Certified Birth Certificate (You can keep original and office will make a copy of it.) (You can also take a photo of it and email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|Current Immunization Record|
|Health History Form or Online Registration|
|Proof of Dental Examination|
|Physical Examinations Requirements|
|Parental Acknowledgement of Instructional Technologies in LPS Elementary Classrooms (Authority to use computer at Wysong) or Online Registration|